The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and trim for a perfect fit every time.
56 dBA (2.6 sones) at Low Speed
Keep noise down in the kitchen with the quiet operation of 66 dBA (5.3 sones) at the hood's highest speed.
2-speed, 190 CFM Motor Class
Two fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
- One person. No measuring. Easy install. - Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Two-Speed, 190 CFM Fan - Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With 190 CFM and two fan speeds, this hood pairs well with many cooktops and most cooking methods.
- Incandescent Lighting - Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
- 4.5 Sones -
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper - Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
||4 15/16 Inches
||29 15/16 Inches
||18 5/8 Inches
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Removable Grease Filter
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 6/1/2018 to 6/30/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2018
Present your Sears Card for up to a 5% Discount on purchase of qualifying appliances valued $699 and up. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2018. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.